Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kindness and Syndication

So, I took a little break and googled my name today, and surprise, surprise, my last post on the Chicago Mom's Blog was picked for syndication! ( My very first post was, as well, and I realized today that I probably should have printed each instance out because they aren't all available online anymore.) I'm not exactly sure what it means to be 'syndicated' other than a chosen few periodicals online are reprinting my post, along with my personal blog site. So perhaps it will bring people to my site, where they will either stay and peruse, or leave and go back home. It's flattering, too, both to be chosen, and to see my name 'in lights' for half a second. Other than that, I'm not sure what else to expect out of it.

So what does kindness have to do with this? It was the inspiration for my post. Relying on the Kindness of Friends talks about my utter need and enormous appreciation for my friends and neighbors. So if you are one of my friends and neighbors, I hope you know I couldn't live this life without you!

No comments: